Dedicated, tailored, cost-effective PeopleSoft support from experienced PeopleSoft specialists
As one of the first PeopleSoft managed services partners in North America, DSI is the ideal choice of organizations looking to lower the cost of keeping their PeopleSoft environment fully optimized and aligned with their business.
We offer a tailored solution of onsite and/or remote delivery of PeopleSoft upgrades and module implementations — plus ongoing remote support — so your systems remain fully compliant, secure, up-to-date, and issue-free.
The DSI service model allows each client to receive dedicated attention by a team of senior PeopleSoft experts without the hassle and expense of managing and retaining full time PeopleSoft specialists on your own staff. In short, you pay for part-time support while receiving full-time availability.
Your Benefits Include
Service tailored to your specific needs
Lower total cost of owning your PeopleSoft environment
Controlled, predictable, budgeted costs
Less money wasted on unprotected IT expenses
More resources (time, money, and staff time) available for other initiatives
Less need for temporary contract employees
Less employee turnover (or need to replace them)
Less vacation and sick time to cover
Fewer resource scheduling issues
Fewer IT-related disruptions to your business and IT staff
PeopleSoft DBA and infrastructure support
Fixed-fee database administration and infrastructure support for PeopleSoft environments, ensuring application performance won't degrade due to database or infrastructure issues.
Major PeopleSoft Technical
Our menu based approach where we implement your technical upgrade, including moving the application to production. Learn more about our approach for PeopleSoft upgrades.
Our approach to ensure that your PeopleSoft system is operating effectively and that your end-users’ day-to-day needs are addressed. Services include:
- Assist with production problem resolution.
- Make improvements to programs, job flows, job control language, scripts, procedures, etc.
- Coordinate installation of new software.
- Provide PeopleSoft operations support including Process Scheduler and application servers.
- Provide PeopleSoft administration services including security and user maintenance.
- Provide Unix/ NT system administration.
- Provide Web server administration.
- Provide application help desk support for end users.
- Conduct user training as needed.
- Apply corrections to application programs and jobs.
- Make minor changes to panels, programs and reports.
- Develop ad-hoc queries and reports.
See Our Case Studies to Learn More About Our
On-Site and Remote PeopleSoft Support
Contact Us Now! Follow our Contact Page link, or simply call (248) 926-3400 ext. 233 to find the right solution for you!