I recently resolved an issue for one of our clients. The client had upgraded their PeopleSoft system to the latest version and indicated some data was missing and wondered why the upgrade had not created the data.
After researching it a bit and with experience with other clients, I discovered the problem was not with the upgrade. Apparently, after the upgrade, a bundle was applied and a script from a bundle was either not run or was run at an improper time and, as a result, the data was not created.
After reviewing the issue, we determined that the script could still be run. Data then was migrated and the client’s issue was resolved.