The Evolution of Dimension Systems, Inc.
Dimension Systems has been providing IT support to clients for over 30 years. By adding services that are important to our clients, and developing tools that minimize client operating costs and maximize flexibility in service delivery, we have grown into a virtual IT partner for most clients providing expert advice, sensibly priced. We’re wherever you are…whenever you need us.
Track the evolution of Dimension Systems:
- David Paul leaves General Motors to form Dimension Systems, Inc. (DSI)
- DSI provides on-site staffing to direct projects
- DSI begins to provide managed care
- DSI develops our own powerful remote tools to minimize client operating costs and maximize flexibility in service delivery
- DSI attracts PeopleSoft clients – implementation and managed care support
- DSI Adds Remote Database Administration (DBA Support) to our portfolio, expanding our tech services operations
- Expanded service portfolio now includes ERP Software solutions such as PeopleSoft, Lawson Software, SAP
- Service portfolio also includes DBA Support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and DB2
- DSI offers Operating system and infrastructure support including Unix and Linux